Monday, January 28, 2008

Gonna HaveTo Face It You're Addicted To Love.

I don't know whether I should list these things as things I love... or things I'm addicted to. So I'll just list them as "Things I Love To Be Addicted To".

Number one.
I'm a Diet Cokeaholic. It's true. I drink 4 to 5 a day.



Number two.
I'm a True Crime fanatic. I'm reading two Ann Rule books a week. What will I ever do when I've read all her books? The local book store thinks I'm a crazed idiot.



Number three.
I keep a supply of Silly Putty on hand. It has to be the original in the red egg. No off brands or colors. I wear out one Silly Putty a week. I'm not kidding.



Number four.
I take sinus meds on a regular basis. Been to allergists and have taken shots for three years. I also take Zyrtec. Nothing helps. Give me my Sinutab.



Number five.
Myspace and blogging. I can't get enough of you guys. Your comments keep me coming back for more.



Number six.
I need to laugh. Everyday. I laugh a lot.


Number seven.
Chocolate. I have eaten a whole bag of Hershey's Kisses by myself. I'm sorry.



Number eight.
My hubby. I shot him with my arrow. And now he's mine forever.



Number nine.
This music video tells it all.



btw, if you read this far, consider yourself tagged.

No comments:

Post a Comment