Friday, October 10, 2008

Hold My Ladder, I'm Whooping Your Ass

Why do the men in my life love it when I am pissed? Why do they find it so fricking funny?



Minor, John, and Luke. They love to think of things to get me all riled up so my feathers start flying and then they sit back and laugh at me. It can't be THAT entertaining!



They all swear they don't do it on purpose, but I don't know if I believe it or not. It seems like they are in cahoots.



For the last several days, Luke has been making it known to all his friends and subscribers that he hates post dated blogs and was unsubscribing to anyone who post dated their blogs. No problem for me, since I wasn't post dating. Or I THOUGHT I wasn't post dating. Seems that I WAS post dating and maybe I'm in the wrong time zone. That's a for sure, actually. But my point here is that he talks to me on the phone everyday, several times a day, and he NEVER mentioned to me that my blogs were coming up post dated on his blog subscriptions.

He damn well unsubscribed me! YES, HE DID!



When he gets here tonight, I'm gonna climb up on my step ladder and . . . and . . . well . . . I don't know yet, but I'll think of SOMETHING!

And Minor, he's just glad it's Luke this time, and not him. Laughing, he asked, "You sure are typing hard on that keyboard . . . what did he do?"

And Kate, she's walking around here smiling. "I'm just glad he screwed up. It takes some of the pressure off of me for awhile."

John said, "Who cares, Mama? It's just Myspace. Ha! Ha!"

Meanwhile, my phone starts ringing. Minor starts laughing again and says, "Oh shit, the boy's in for it now."



It's Luke and he is acting clueless as to why I am upset, but his laughing gives it away. (Oh, he knows.)



So in my "mad" voice, I said everything I thought he needed to know, while he tried, unsuccessfully to hold back laughing. When I was done, he said he was sorry, so I'm good now.



I'm still gonna get my step ladder and whoop his ass when he gets here.


No comments:

Post a Comment