Friday, October 10, 2008
In My Midnight Confessions
Ten Things I Wish I Could Say To Ten Different People Right Now:
1. You scare me, a little.
2. Did you forget about me?
3. You and I both know you were wrong.
4. You have no reason to be jealous.
5. Don't try out for American Idol.
6. You make me smile.
7. It's not about you.
8. Don't give up your day job.
9. It still hurts.
10. Do you think about me sometimes? I think about you sometimes.
Nine Things About Myself:
1. I haven't always been this fat and I hate it.
2. I smile and laugh a lot and I like it.
3. I will never tell a secret.
4. I have a keen sense of right and wrong.
5. I love fiercely.
6. When I'm sad, my family is sad too.
7. I cannot catch a baseball, so DON'T throw it to me.
8. I have an extra sense about certain people.
9. I say exactly what's on my mind. Usually.
Eight Ways To Win My Heart:
1. Cook for me.
2. Clean up after yourself.
3. Cut my grass.
4. Look me in the eye and tell me you love me.
5. Hug, comfort, and respect me.
6. Spend time with me.
7. Sleep with me.
8. Bring home the bacon.
Seven Things That Cross My Mind A Lot:
1. I've got a lot to do.
2. My family and friends.
3. What a beautiful place this island is.
4. How blessed I've been.
5. What to cook for supper.
6. Losing weight.
7. Selling real estate.
Six Things I do Before I Fall Asleep:
1. Sign off my computer.
2. Check the doors.
3. Put on my gown.
4. Turn off the lamp.
5. Kiss Minor and tell him I love him.
6. Close my eyes.
Five People Who Mean A Lot:
2. The rest of my family
Four Things I'm Wearing Right Now:
1. Denim shorts
2. Green shirt
3. Beige undies
Three Songs I Listen To Often:
1. Dancing On The Ceiling - Lionel Richie
2. Get Out Of My Dreams, Get Into My Car - Billy Ocean
3. Breathless - The Corrs
Two Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
1. Own a beach side cottage.
2. See my children and loved ones happy and secure with their lives.
1. 2 drinks and I'm suddenly a table top dancer.