Thursday, December 11, 2008

Don't Hate Me Because I'm Beautiful.

Luke brought a couple of movies over last night when he came for supper and to take our Christmas picture. One of the movies was The Dewey Cox Story. He warned us to be sure Ryan wasn't around when we watched it, so when Ryan was at school this morning, I pulled the movie out to see what it was all about.



HILARIOUS! I laughed so hard I almost peed my pants! It's definitely a movie to see if you like a good laugh!

In other goings on around this place . . . I had a doctor appointment this afternoon to see a plastic surgeon. It was only to have a couple of lesions or moles removed, so I had it all planned out that I was going to ask him what he could do to make me beautiful. I was thinking something like Kelly Lebrock.



You know . . . maybe a breast reduction, a chin lift, an arm lift, liposuction, full body skin abrasion . . . just for starters.

Well, nothing ever happens the way I plan it, so the question never came up. Ended up, he had to take 11 lesions off of me! He needed to take more off, but that was all he felt like my body could tolerate for one visit. Turns out, he was RIGHT! Now I look like I was shot up by somebody with a pistol.



Not to mention my forehead, left elbow, and right boob. Most all of the incisions have stitches and besides leaving the doctor's office with the "shakes", I'm feeling like I had a double espresso while I was there.

And also, Minor's birthday was today. I was so READY for a night out for dinner and drinks! We made it to happy hour, so the tequila is doing it's job. I'm not dancing, but I'm definitely feeling a bit better! Thanks Jose'. Thanks for having a birthday, Minor! Happy 56th! Minor thought he was 57 and I had to figure it up again for him and prove to him he was only 56. Don't tell him I told you. He's a very busy man and leaves the small stuff to me, like remembering how old we are. LOL!

Merry Christmas everyone!



This is NOT the Christmas picture that Luke took last night, but it IS what I wore and how I looked. Just in case you were wondering.






No comments:

Post a Comment